Welcome to PE!
JEFFERSON'S PHYSICAL EDUCATION CLASS K-5TH GRADE
I am so excited to have each and every student at Northeast!! This has been my "dream job" for years, so I feel like my dream has finally come true....and prayers have been answered! I taught 4th and 5th grades for 11 years and this is my fifth year in PE.
If you ever have any questions or concerns, I can easily be reached at
(918) 272-0015 or through e-mail at email@example.com.
In the GYM, we will follow the 8 GREAT EXPECTATIONS FOR LIVING!
WE WILL ALL LIVE THE GREAT EIGHT!!!
- We will value one another as unique and special, individuals
- We will not laugh at or make fun of a person's mistakes nor use sarcasm or put-downs
- We will use good manners saying "please," "thank you," and "excuse me" and allow others to go first
- We will cheer each other to success
- We will help one another whenever possible
- We will recognize every effort and applaud it
- We will encourage each other to do our best
- We will practice virtuous living, using the Life Principals